Happy Haunting! Our pirate and parrot were the cutest!!! (Clever costume combination, eh?) Brady was so excited to be a parrot, all day long he was soaring around the house calling "Caaa!". As part of tradition we ate some yummy homemade chili and cornbread for dinner and then went to the mall to trick-or-treat. I do realize the lack of a good picture of Alex's pirate costume, she bailed before I could get a decent pic. I plan to remedy the situation by making her dress up again and pose at a later date. Against my better judgement I decided to let Brady go to town and consume as much candy as he desired. What fun is Halloween as a kid if you can't pig out on sweets?
"One day it will vanish, how you felt when you were overwhelmed... One day there'll be almost nothing except what you've written down" -Stephen Dunn, The Vanishings
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick-or-Treat!
Happy Haunting! Our pirate and parrot were the cutest!!! (Clever costume combination, eh?) Brady was so excited to be a parrot, all day long he was soaring around the house calling "Caaa!". As part of tradition we ate some yummy homemade chili and cornbread for dinner and then went to the mall to trick-or-treat. I do realize the lack of a good picture of Alex's pirate costume, she bailed before I could get a decent pic. I plan to remedy the situation by making her dress up again and pose at a later date. Against my better judgement I decided to let Brady go to town and consume as much candy as he desired. What fun is Halloween as a kid if you can't pig out on sweets?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, what cute kidlets!
It is so awesome to see your family! They are way cute kids. I totally lost track of you once you were married so its nice to see that you are doing well and have such an adorable family! It's great that we can keep in touch!
Love how you did the Parrot-Pirate idea!
Post a Comment