

Alex's 3 favorite things are shopping, talking, and music. Look for her at the mall; she is the one walking around listening to her ipod, talking on her cell phone, and imagining all the things she would buy if she was a rich girl. She spends most of her extra money adding to her ginormous collection of purses and earrings. I can't believe that she is 12 and just started Jr. High. She is growing up so fast. I can't place my finger on when she stopped being a kid and started becoming a young woman. She is our beautiful intellectual social butterfly. She is also the best big sister in the world and a tremendous help to me. When I married Tony I had several people tell me that I would never love her the way I would love a child I gave birth to. I am elated to report that all those people were wrong. I couldn't love her more and am so thankful that she came into my life.
1 comment:
Awwww! We're so glad she's part of the family too :)
Post a Comment