Monday, October 1, 2007

The Things Little Boys are Made of




Brady's 3 favorite things are motorcycles, running around naked, and playing outside. If he hears a motorcycle drive past our house he has to RUN to the window to catch a glimpse of it and scream "Daddy! Bike!" He loves his Daddy's sport bike and is convinced that every time we drive past a motorcycle that "Daddy" is the one on it. I had no idea that having a boy would entail a seemingly endless fascination with being naked and peeing on things. I have to keep an extremely close eye on him during the day to make sure he doesn't strip down to run free. He would play outside ALL day long if I let him. Whenever we pass a park he insists that we stop immediately and "play". I love my little guy.

2 comments:

we share: said...

Holy cow- I was so surprized and excited to see your blog! How fun! I just barely started mine and I have LOVED it. I heard through the grapvine that you had a baby- he is so cute! I love this picture! That is so funny about stripping down and peeing on stuff- we have the same problem and Easton in FOUR!!! It never ends I guess. I am so glad we are back in touch! I can't wait to read more about you family!
char

Katie said...

Brady is such a character, I love him! I love to hear about his newest escapades... what will Brady pee on today?! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...