"One day it will vanish, how you felt when you were overwhelmed... One day there'll be almost nothing except what you've written down"
-Stephen Dunn, The Vanishings
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Fall Family Photo Shoot
My fabulous sister-in-law took some autumn family pictures for us in Mill Creek Canyon. Brady was in a mood, to put it lightly, and REFUSED to cooperate. I was thrilled to see the results. Honestly, he was acting like, well... a two year old. LOL.
These pictures are sooooooo beautiful sheila!!! You really look so beautiful! I LOVE your hair color and the leaves and what a cute family! I love them!
Well, I guess I don't have to tell you how beautiful you and your family are, since everyone already did so, but I will anyways. You have been, are, and always will be absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Miss you!
5 comments:
Wow! Jen did a great job! You guys looks awesome :)
These pictures are sooooooo beautiful sheila!!! You really look so beautiful! I LOVE your hair color and the leaves and what a cute family! I love them!
You have a beautiful family! Great pictures!
Love the pictures! Can't wait to get a copy of one! ;)
Well, I guess I don't have to tell you how beautiful you and your family are, since everyone already did so, but I will anyways. You have been, are, and always will be absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Miss you!
Post a Comment