
Brady has some seriously crazy hair. It definitely has a mind of it's own. I think it may be time for a hair cut.
On the subject of hair, a few weeks ago (December 30th to be exact) I decided to take the plunge and (gulp) dye my hair for the first time ever. It was almost a new year, time to be reckless, have some fun, and try something out of the ordinary. First off, I would like to point out that coloring ones own hair is not a simple task. It was a ginormous pain in the buttocks. I didn't want too drastic of a change so I went with a dark auburn color. The end result is in the image below:
So... I think I look totally different. What do other people think??? The ONLY person that noticed I colored my hair was Alex. Tony of course was aware that I was coloring my hair, but not one other person I have seen since has said anything about it. This means that I am:a. So completely anti-social that when I do go into public people think: "I haven't seen her for a long time... her hair must have always been that color. What is she doing out and about anyways? Shouldn't she be home barefoot in the kitchen cooking and making more babies?"
b. I am crazy. It is all in my head that my appearance is utterly altered. The change was so subtle that I can't possibly expect normal human eyes to notice.
c. I look so different that people don't recognize me when they see me. They just smile and nod while trying to figure out how they know me.
I think it's option "c";) I was too much of a coward to choose a permanent hair color, so this is only semi-permanent. In approximately 28 washes I will be back to my natural self.

4 comments:
First of all, I love Brady's hair! When he's a teenager he may opt to do it this same exact way...lol. On the subject of your hair, just from the pic I can't tell that much of a difference. Maybe in the event I see you in person before it all washes out, I will be able to make a better assesment. Reguardless, your hair is gorgeous and is the envy of many a woman I am sure :)
Now that I see your hair in the photo it looks so very much darker. yes, indeedie you do look look like a Mayfair witch...
I think the answer is 'c'! Of course, I haven't seen you in a really long time....but you look the same to me!! haha Thanks for checking out our blog...I'm glad we can keep in better touch.....now, if I can just get around to keeping mine updated!
I think that your hair looks darker but awesome! I am someone who loves to change her hair since it is the only thing that will without fail grow back. I change it every 5-10 weeks! So welcome to the club and you look great. Speaking of not seeing people in a long time we really need to get together, either with or without children, or husbands. Do you like the Cheesecake Factory???
Post a Comment