"One day it will vanish, how you felt when you were overwhelmed... One day there'll be almost nothing except what you've written down"
-Stephen Dunn, The Vanishings
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Totally Tubular
Tony and I attended an 80's themed party last night. It was... awesome. radical. bodacious. chill. gnarly. phat. wicked. Now excuse me while I go gag myself with a spoon. Psych!
I love it! You guts are totally tubular! NOT! Ha, ha... only kidding. Just had to get the NOT in there somehow ;) What program are you using to do the coolness with the pictures?
2 comments:
I love it! You guts are totally tubular! NOT! Ha, ha... only kidding. Just had to get the NOT in there somehow ;) What program are you using to do the coolness with the pictures?
Like those pics are sooo radical men-you totally tweak my melon with your awesomeness DUUUUDDE!!
Post a Comment