In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.
Alex and Brady assisted in decorating the tree. It is a well known fact that often times Brady is a hindrance even when he has the best of intentions. He kept taking the hooks out of the ornaments and Alex was getting frustrated. The following conversation took place after Alex’s patience hit a breaking point.
“Do you have a brain?!” Alex blurted out.
“No!” Brady was quick to respond; he then paused to think and then matter-of-factly stated, “I’ll go find it!” He then sauntered out of the room in pursuit for his organ of intellect.
My kids are awesome!
Oh, in case you were wondering… Brady never found his brain. When I asked him what happened to it he simply said, “The garbage man took it.”
4 comments:
Is that the same garbage man that took his back tooth as well?
That is so cute! It looks beautiful.
ROFL! What cute grandchildren we have! It all looks nice and festive!
I was wondering if you might give me your address...I would like to send you a Christmas card.
Post a Comment