
I was tagged twice and figured it was time to comply. Enjoy!
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. How I Met Your Mother…come on now… Woo Girls and The Naked Man… don’t be a hater!
3. Scrubs
4. Two and a Half Men
6. Friends… re-runs are awesome:)
7. What Not to Wear
8. America’s Next Top Model… I know…shame on me!
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took Brady to preschool
2. Worked
3. Made dinner
4. Exercised
5. Watched How I Met Your Mother
6. Read a chapter of Twilight... shut up you! It’s only the 6th time I’ve read it…
7. Took a hot bath
8. Slept… my life is one of adventure and utter excitement
8 things I look forward to
1. The weekend
2. Sleep
3. Date night
4. Sleep
5. Christmas with the kiddos
6. Sleep
7. Shopping
8. Did I mention sleep?
8 Favorite Restaurants
…I couldn’t think of 8. I usually make Tony choose. I’m not too picky if I don’t have to do the cooking. I do have a weakness for cheeseburgers, Training Table cheese fries, and Café Rio salads.
8 Things on my wish list
1. Big sunglasses
2. A purple purse... purple is quickly becoming a favorite color again
3. Earrings that dangle and sparkle
4. New pajamas
5. Skinny jeans… they are growing on me…
6. Clothes in general… I’m addicted to discovering good deals
7. A mp3 docking station
8. Money… any amount welcome:)
Now I tag you! Unless said tagging invades your personal space.
No comments:
Post a Comment