Isn't Brady the most endearing shark ever?! I hope these images don't evoke too much panic in Katrina. Perhaps observing her adorable nephew as a shark will facilitate her recovery of her lifelong struggle with galeophobia (excessive and persistent fear of sharks).
I don't have a pic of Alex's costume. Initially she was going to go as a shark attack victim. That would have been awesome!!! However, in the end she decided on being a sassy devil. I know, I know, SO very fitting! LOL. We love you Alex:) She got ready with her friends and I didn't even see her all glammed out last night. She should be giving me photos shortly and I will be sure to post them.
Here are our fabulous pumpkins. We put pumpkin tattoos on them because I was being lazy and didn’t want to deal with the hassle and mess of carving them. I waited in line to purchase these gems for 20 minutes with a whining three year old because the lady in front of me was attempting to haggle over the price of a box of Multi-Grain Cheerios. She was willing to pay "2 penny less!!!" When the cashier professionally explained that they don't lower prices like that, the woman blew up and demanded to speak with a manager. Long story short, after a lengthy argument with the supervisor in broken English the woman decided against buying the cereal because the store refused to lower the price by 2 cents. Sheesh! Some people!
***Please note that this woman didn't look poor and had a lot of extra cash and change on her. I clearly saw she had much more than 2 more pennies left when she paid for everything else she bought. Had I thought her hungry children needed the food I would have happily offered to give her two cents.

Tony and I even got in on the dress up action this year. We were a classic duo, cop and robber.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment