Sunday, November 9, 2008

All you need is love





As Brady told me yesterday morning, "God loves everyone!" Let us learn from the innocence of our little ones and the pure love they radiate.



We do not discriminate. Everyone deserves equality.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one."
-John Lennon

4 comments:

Katie said...

Amen sister! I would love to join you guys next time :)

Pat and Russ said...

It is true that "God" loves everyone. But do you think that HE approves of all the choices that we make here on earth??? Let's not forget that "God's Ways" are not "Man's Ways." So let's remember that people who want to follow "God's Ways" have the right to follow and vote the way that we feel that God would approve of without being discriminated against either.

Katie said...

I think the point of this post has been missed. The core point was that everyone deserves the same rights. Men use to have more rights that women and white people use to have more rights than african americans. This is the same concept. No person, no matter what race, religion, sex, etc. should be discriminated against or have any less rights than anyone else. The world would be such a better place if everyone could just love and accept one another instead of sitting around judging others. Sometimes we all just have to agree to disagree and respect that we all have different views and beliefs. No one is right and no one is wrong, we're all just different and that's okay.

Sheila said...

Thanks Katie! You hit the nail right on the head! The last thing I would want is for my post to come across as discriminative against anyone. I don’t think any one group should be targeted against with hatred on either side of the spectrum. I do not condone hateful remarks, violence, or vandalism in any form. I want to reiterate my message of love. I respect the beliefs of everyone and also believe that people should be able to express their views in a peaceful intelligent manner. I am thankful to live in a free country, I am thankful for freedom of speech. This is where my innate idealistic nature begins to shine through. Like my mother before me I want everyone to live together in peace while respecting and encouraging the unique spirit of one another. I am not here to judge, I am here to love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...