Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Blood Runs Red


I know what you are thinking. That "U" looks a little to the right. I blame the camera angle. If you were to view it in person you would clearly see that it is very much to the right. In my defense I am on cold medicine and running off of 3 hours of sleep. Tony was well aware of this prior to pleading with me and placing the clippers in my lethargic drugged hands. Nonetheless, he is going to leave it there until after the game Saturday. He is a good sport.


This is just a silly pic. It has absolutely nothing to do with the above mentioned subject matter. I couldn't have the entire post be about football and a crazy fan that shaved a letter into his head.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Very cool! You could have done anything and he wouldn't have even known till you were done. That would be fun ;) Muahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...