
It’s no secret, Brady is fascinated with his boy junk. He would walk around all day with his hand down his pants if we let him. Taking this into consideration, it’s no surprise that the kid goes right for his goods when he gets stripped down for bath time. Last week was no different, he was sitting in the tub meticulously examining himself when all the sudden he started to pee. Due to the angle he was holding himself at the pee blasted right into his eye. He had a mortified expression on his face while droplets of urine trickled down his face. All I could do was laugh and point at him. (Yes, I was laughing and pointing at my child… I hope he doesn’t need therapy one day.) I guess there is more than one way to shoot your eye out.
***Props to Katrina for coming up with the clever title of this post while I was divulging this anecdote at the family dinner Sunday. Yeah, I’m a classy broad, I tell potty stories at the table, I’m sure my Dad is proud.***
***Props to Katrina for coming up with the clever title of this post while I was divulging this anecdote at the family dinner Sunday. Yeah, I’m a classy broad, I tell potty stories at the table, I’m sure my Dad is proud.***
2 comments:
Haha! I LOVE it! I'm sure dad is extremely proud, being a classy broad himself and all ;)
HA! Dang kid. I never peed in my eye.
Post a Comment