Yep, that's my messy boy with shaggy hair:)
Brady has been a ginormous mama's boy lately. He is always wanting hugs and is convinced that a kiss from mom makes any owie better. I really should relish this era, before I know it all the magic will be lost in mommy's touch and he will be pretending like he doesn't know me.
It took Brady 3 tries to blow out the candle... I suppose that is fitting for the occasion.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little Buddy!
I can't believe you are three already! We love getting to know you more every day and seeing you grow up so big. It's so great to see you learn new things and to be a part of your life.
We both love you sooooo much!!!
Aunties Katrina & Jenn
Yay! Happy Birthday Brady! I'm sorry it's belated, I meant to call several times. Anywho, fabulous job on the cake She! I bet he was the happiest 3 year old ever! Oh, and just a little FYI... 3 is the new 2. Muahahaha! ;)
Post a Comment