Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag! I'm it!!!


The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names
3. Do it. ;)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. I was in 9th grade @ CDJH
2. I lived with a witch
3. I listened to Jewel ALL the time
4. I spent as much time as possible with my friends
5. I had a crush on an 8th grader (how taboo!!!)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Clean my house
2. Write a chapter in my book
3. Train for my new position at work
4. Add Katie's Twilight music to my mp3 player
5. Feed the dog

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pop Tarts
2. Cold cereal
3. Fruit & veggies
4. M&M's
5. Chips and salsa

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off all of my debt
2. Travel, travel, travel!!!
3. Have my dream house built
4. Donate to a good cause
5. Save and live off the rest of it

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I am paranoid beyond belief!
2. I over analyze just about everything
3. I don't trust easily... since I'm so paranoid and analytical

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Assistant Manager
2. Sales Associate
3. Entertainment Consultant
4. Account Manager
5. Mommy

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I adore writing poetry
2. I'm writing a novel
3. I am in love with a book...(Katie & I shall be crazy together!!!)
4. I crank up the music and sing as loud as possible in the car when I'm alone... or if just Brady is with me
5. I have never ever colored my hair

3 PEOPLE I TAG (don't worry, you don't have to do it unless you want to:)
1. Kaleena
2. Charlyn
3. Heather

8 comments:

Katie said...

LOL! I almost added the witch thing myself ;) I'm almost done with Twilight again... think I need to see a shrink? :)

Loni said...

Didn't know you were writing a novel! That is so cool! Good for you. Does it have vampires in it...?

Petersens said...

So could it be that the book you are in love with is...TWIGHLIGHT? And if so are you an Edward lover or a Jacob lover?

Sheila said...

Loni- No vampires. LOL. But now that you mention it, that would make for an interesting twist;)

Sheila said...

Heather- Yep, I LOVE the Twilight series:) I really do like Jacob, but Edward and Bella belong together. Edward all the way! So... are you an Edward lover or a Jacob lover?

Petersens said...

I am a total Edward lover. Jacob seems to sly and selfish to me. I really don't like him at all. But hey maybe that is personal experience speaking. I need your address for Christmas cards. You can e-mail it to me hlpetersen@msn.com

Katie said...

It's been a month since you have posted anything! Get with it woman!

Kaleena said...

Sheila,
I will do it, I promise. I just figured out how to update my blog so it is all cool like yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...