Saturday, November 3, 2007

Moments Like This

This is Brady.


This is Roxy.
Brady was eating applesauce. Roxy was sitting at his feet hoping he would drop some food. Brady dropped his applesauce on Roxy. Brady was upset and asked Mommy to clean the applesauce off of Roxy. Mommy was busy reading and did not want to be disturbed. Mommy gave Brady a napkin and told him to wipe the applesauce off of Roxy. Mommy thought this would teach Brady some valuable skills and then she would clean Roxy properly after she was done reading. Mommy thought she had a brilliant idea. Then, Brady had an even better idea. Mommy hears Brady say, "Mmmm!".


This is Brady licking the applesauce off of Roxy.


Brady was so proud that he cleaned the applesauce off of Roxy all by himself. Luckily Mommy had the camera right by her and was able to take pictures of this spectacle while she was laughing her butt off. Moments like this make a mom proud!

7 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I'm so glad you had your camera right there to capture the moment for all of us! I'm proud to have such a nutty nephew :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is too funny! Gotta love that grandson!

we share: said...

gross!!!!!! ha! ha! boys are soooooooooo gross! just wait!!!....

Petersens said...

Boys are boys, what more can you say! When they get bigger it just gets better (when I say better I mean the mess just gets bigger)!

Kaleena said...

Well, he had me laughing too! Your blog is so awsome by the way. You'll have to tell me how you do the cool music thing!

Katie said...

Hey, I've tagged you :) See my blog for further intructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...