"One day it will vanish, how you felt when you were overwhelmed... One day there'll be almost nothing except what you've written down" -Stephen Dunn, The Vanishings
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Wendy's Poetry
I have found myself reminiscing about my mom a lot lately. I miss both my parents a great deal. My mom was a gifted artist and poet. While her life ended tragically, she had such a tender and beautiful soul. She had more love in her little finger than most people have in their whole body. After chatting with my sister we decided it would be great to get my mom's poems up on a blog for her family and friends to enjoy. I started this project just before moving and will hopefully finish it in the next few months. If you would like to read her poetry feel free to visit www.wendywinchester.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved your Mom, she was so kind to me!!! She was so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment