![]() |
| Alex and Tony |
![]() |
| Ryder loved going on rides but HATED waiting in line. |
![]() |
| My dad on the same merry-go-round 2009 |
![]() |
| I had no idea there were goats at Disneyland. It was by far one of the favorite parts of the trip. Goats are hilarious. If they didn't stink so bad I might consider getting one as a family pet. |
![]() |
| Brady rock climbing at the obstacle course at California Adventure |
![]() |
| Beautiful Alex |
![]() |
| Hailey, Brady, Sophie, and Brendan |
One afternoon we took a trip to Laguna beach. We had a blast and got some fun pictures.
![]() |
| Alex, Ryder, and Tony. This is one of my favorite pictures of the trip. |
![]() |
| Cute Brady. He LOVED the ocean. |
![]() |
| Ryder ADORES his aunt Katie. |
![]() |
| This is another favorite of the trip. I love this little guy. |



























1 comment:
Great photos...looks like you had a great time in Southern CA. We love going to Disneyland!!!
Post a Comment