Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!



We went to the park today for a BBQ to celebrate Father’s Day. I wanted to take some time and give a shout out to a few of my favorite dad’s!

My Dad is one of the nicest non-judgmental guys you will ever meet. He will honestly give you the shirt off his back if you need it. I was a daddy’s girl growing up, not the rich spoiled annoying type. I have always just loved hanging out, talking with, and learning from him. I also inherited his twisted sense of humor, don’t worry Dad, it makes life much more interesting.

My Father-in-law is also one of the nicest guys ever, I definitely lucked out in the in-law department. He is very service oriented and has a heart of gold. He spends a lot of time with his grandchildren and makes all of them feel so special. Brady is always begging me to take him to “b-pa’s” house to play.

The father of my children is HOT!!! On a side note, he is also an amazing dad. Brady already idolizes his daddy. I’m sure in the years to come they will bond playing ball and one day *gulp* riding motorcycles. He is also handling Alex transitioning into a teenager well. It is hard for any dad to see his little girl growing up, especially when she is so gorgeous. Luckily he has a sturdy bat that could potentially cause some serious damage to any boys that get the wrong idea;)

2 comments:

Loni said...

Hey! I went private and would like to add you but don't have your email address. If you would email me at lonikenn@gmail.com I'll add you in! Great to see you all! Can't believe Alex is so grown-up!

Kaleena said...

Now I feel bad I didn't do a Father's Day entry for Blake, after looking at everyone'e blogs...I love my hubby too! I'm so glad you and Tony are together and you have such a darling family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...