
How awesome is it that that the New Kids on the Block have reunited?! I remember back in the day rocking out (let's face it, rocking out to NKOTB isn't remotely possible) to their music with my super cool older sister, Katie, and driving my older bother, Mitch, crazy! In retrospect it is safe to say that there were several occasions that Katie and I blasted their music just to annoy the Mitcher. Katie and I even had posters of them in our room, we would stare at them while chilling on our bed and discussing which one we would marry. They were so dreamy *sigh*. Ah, the good old days. I was driving the other day when their new single came on the radio. The lyrics are pure genius! *enter sarcasm here*
The runner up for the best line is:
I was like, "hey, girl, can I have your number?"
And the winner for the best line (well, 3 lines really) is... drum roll please:
You wasn't lookin' for a man,
When you saw me in the sand,
But you fell for the boy from the city.
Let's not forgot all the "Oh, oh's" the song has to offer. No NKOTB song is complete without "Oh, oh!" Yes the song is deep and meaningful. LOL. I guess some things never change. If you feel like a laugh, I added the song to my playlist, take the time to listen to the song that is sure to become the summer anthem of 2008.
6 comments:
Oh man, I am so glad I am single now!!! Think I have a chance with my old heart throb Jordan? LOL! Think they could sing some age appropriate songs perhaps? It's not like they are teenagers anymore! LOL ;)
How old were we when they were big??? I loved these guys and had no idea they were back, thanks girl!
Katie- I'm not sure of Jordan's relationship status but if he's single, I say go for it!!! He's got the "right stuff!"
Heather- I think we were about 6 when they were big. LOL:)
I was in 3rd and 4th grade when I was really into them, which would put you guys in 1st and 2nd? Oh the sweet, sweet memories *sarcastic sigh*
So YaG. So YaG!
Post a Comment