Saturday, March 14, 2009

Willy Wonka



I would like to thank everyone that made it out out to see Alex in her school's musical Willy Wonka. She made being an Oompa-Loompa look good. It is impossible for her not to look gorgeous. We love you Alex! You were brilliant!



On a side note, aren't my guys handsome? I'm a lucky girl:)

8 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Great job Alex, you do look like a fabulous Oompa-Loompa!

Katie said...

I loved seeing Alex's musical! You did a great job Alex! And I love that Brady was so full of love for everyone :) Oh, and I am loving the music! We must watch Across the Universe again... sans munchkins this time ;)

Anonymous said...

How cute is she! I bet it was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

On a side note: You're guys are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hailey and Sophie will watch nothing but Willy wonka now, thanks! Alex you are way more adorable than the umpa lumpa in the movie, he kind of freaks me out. Brady what a handsome young man you are. Tony good luck this weekend, float like penny wise please.

-Kaleena-Your Blog Administrator said...

Love the Munchkin thing! Are you coming up Von's wedding shower on the 13th?

Pat and Russ said...

Alex, you are so cute and so talented. It's fun to see you participate in different things. Keep it up...

Katie said...

4 months and no blog update... c'mon woman!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...