"One day it will vanish, how you felt when you were overwhelmed... One day there'll be almost nothing except what you've written down"
-Stephen Dunn, The Vanishings
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A reminder to smile and not take life too seriously
He may drive me bonkers, but I sure do love my little guy:)
I love the retro photos. Children are a great reminder not to take life too seriously. It is amazing that they can make us cry and laugh all in the same day.
4 comments:
They sure do make us crazy, but they totally make life worth it, don't they?
That is a cool collage. I love the colors that you used. Hope all is well.
I love the retro photos. Children are a great reminder not to take life too seriously. It is amazing that they can make us cry and laugh all in the same day.
I kinda, sorta can tolerate him once in awhile...
Ya know... I can either take him or leave him... whatever...
hee hee...
I will bring CD's to you this weekend. Is Sunday ok?
Post a Comment